The curriculum of our school is founded on the extensive research.
Curriculum is a comprehensive curriculum solution and a step towards quality learning. Curriculum is a seamless integration of stellar audio-visuals, hands-on activities, simulations, lesson plans and assessments.
This comprises core instructional books and learners’ companion books. To supplement these, digital versions of the books are available on the Books app.
Education labs, along with the resource kits, provide an engaging experience to all kinds of learners using manipulatives, simulations and group activities.
Optimal digital classroom solution that caters to different kinds of learners and is seamlessly integrated with our books. It can also be accessed from your home on computers, tablets and mobile phones.
Formative and summative assessments to regularly track learners’ progress are available in the textbooks, mentor manuals and digital classroom solutions.
Curriculum addresses the needs of all K–12 students by:
- Catering to the needs of every kind of learner,
- Making the classroom space engaging,
- Inculcating a lifelong love for learning,
- Making learning at home engaging through carefully crafted exercises, and
- Making children socially and culturally aware by building life skills.